Tuesday, 26 August 2014
Good to know...
Because we want you to feel your Beautiful Confident Self...
What you can expect from us
At Wig Boudoir we do not just “sell you a wig” – we provide you with information so that you can make the best decision for yourself. You may want to come for two or three visits before you feel comfortable with the decision, and that’s fine by us.
We respect your need for privacy. Should it be necessary, we can arrange a visit to you in hospital or where possible at home if you are bed-ridden or immobile. We take great pleasure in helping our clients on their first steps to recovery.
Our services, products and benefits:
• Personal consultation by appointment regarding different types of high quality, natural looking wigs, colour, cuts and styles
• Wig cleaning and maintenance
• Wig fashion-trend upstyling
• Styling and wig cut (hair stylist on site)
• Custom made wig orders or off-the-shelf stock purchasing
• Organic non toxic scalp, head and wellbeing treatments
• Hair and wig care products and accessories
• A range of wig purchasing options including buying and leasing of a new wig or borrowing from our wig library making the hair system affordable to your individual budget.
How much will it cost?
Our consultations are free, however wigs vary in price. Cost is determined by how the wig is constructed – ie, is a qualified designer involved? Is it natural hair or fibre? Handmade or machine made? We will be very clear through the consultation process about what these options mean to you. With the knowledge you will be empowered to make better decisions for yourself.