Wednesday, 27 August 2014
Tips to keep your wig beautiful
Because we want you to feel your Beautiful Confident Self...
6 tips for keeping your synthetic wig in good condition
1. Ideally, have two wigs. While you wash one, you can use the other. Another bonus of having two wigs is that you extend the life of each wig.
2. Use mild sulfate free shampoo or our recommended products to best protect your wig's colour and style.
3. Avoid aerosol hairspray, use mousse and other lightweight styling products .
4. Don't place a wet wig on a Styrofoam head as this may stretch the base of the wig. Place your wig on a folding wig stand or the mouth of a jar or vase to dry.
5. Strong Brushes damage synthetic fibers. Use a wide-toothed comb or your fingers.
6. Heat destroys synthetic fibers. Keep wigs away from hot water, hair dryers, ovens, barbeques, irons, cigarette lighters, heaters and open fires.
Also if you wear your wig a few times a week you should bring in your wig to Wig Boudoir for maintenance, washing and steaming. So your mono fibre Hair will always look good and like healthy, natural hair.....